Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Celluloid Coffin Video

Hello all! It's been awhile since I have updated my blog. Life has been busy and well sometimes I don't get the chance to come by and post my thoughts on films that I have watched or wax poetic about analog VHS goodness. For that I apologize.

I do want to announce my new venture into horror DVD! Last October I created a trailer compilation and sold about 20 copies. This was my little test to see how things might possibly go if I decided to venture into releasing some horror titles. It went well enough to prompt me to start Celluloid Coffin Video Productions.

CCV (Celluloid Coffin Video) will be a very small operation. For now it will specialize in public domain titles. Each title is produced per order on quality DVD-R. Each release will come with color artwork and labeling. I will also try my best to make each title special by adding as many related extras as I can (trailers, slideshows, bios etc.). The price will be low and I will start out selling on eBay. I already sell there anyway so why not right?

The first four titles that are ready to be unleashed are:

La Venganza De La Momia (The Mummy's Revenge - Paul Naschy - 1973)
Terror in the Crypt (Christopher Lee - 1964)
Night of the Howling Beast (Paul Naschy - 1975)
Coffindan's Cult Trailer Vortex (2014)


I have had a love for horror films since I was a kid and this venture is something that I have always wanted to try. I'm not getting any younger so the time is now! Check out the trailer for CCV and feel free to stop by the ole coffin over at eBay as well. I hope to go live soon and I will certainly announce the live date here at the coffin blogspot!

Cheers!

Coffindan

Coffindan's eBay site


No comments:

Post a Comment